How do I reset my device?
pittgirly
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wasn't even using the phone when it happened, and it had almost a full charge. I've tried the "power and volume" combo to get it back on to no avail. Any other suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Droid Razr Maxx just randomly turned off and won't turn back on!
pittgirly
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received a reply from the support staff on Facebook on Friday night and was able to reset my phone (holding down volume and power buttons for almost a minute did the trick).  Thanks so much for following up!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's resolve this pittgirly! Have you tried powering up the device while connected to the charger? Are you pressing and hold the volume up/down key and then pressing and holding the power button? When the device screen goes blank, release the power button while continuing to hold the volume up/down key. Does the device have any possible damage? Are you aware if you are under warranty? If you are unsuccessful with the above steps please accept my follow request, follow me, and send me a direct message to review replacement options. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
pittgirly
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received a reply from the support staff on Facebook on Friday night and was able to reset my phone (holding down volume and power buttons for almost a minute did the trick).  Thanks so much for following up!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're welcome pittgirly! I'm so glad everything is working now! Bookmark http://vz.to/12TLCsR for great troubleshooting tips for next time.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes