Why won't I get all of my text messages?
P_5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am only intermittently getting my incoming group texts on my Droid Razr HD Maxx.  I can send fine.  How do I fix this?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am only intermittently getting my incoming group texts on my Droid Razr HD Maxx.  I can send fine.  How do I fix this?
P_5
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got off the phone with support.  They seem to think it is a software problem on my phone.  They could see the text messages leaving the other phone and arriving on my phone, but I was still not getting them.  I am now using Verizon Messages to get my texts.  Hopefully that will fix the problem.  Thanks for the reply.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am only intermittently getting my incoming group texts on my Droid Razr HD Maxx.  I can send fine.  How do I fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi P_,

I'd like to help you. Are you using any 3rd party apps to receive incoming group messages? Try done a soft reset and put your device into safe mode with sending a request for the party to try to send you a group message.

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   

0 Likes
P_5
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got off the phone with support.  They seem to think it is a software problem on my phone.  They could see the text messages leaving the other phone and arriving on my phone, but I was still not getting them.  I am now using Verizon Messages to get my texts.  Hopefully that will fix the problem.  Thanks for the reply.

0 Likes