How do I turn off all sound?
shdytxmn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Two items I had on my Droid Boinic that I can't find on my Moto X.  The first is the ability to turn all sound on or off with a slide switch.  How do I turn off all sound with my Moto X?  The second is the ability to select all the items in my email trash folder and delete them without having to select them one at a time.  Is there a way to do this on my Moto X?

Thanks

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Had on Droid, can't find on Moto X 4.4.2
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

To turn off all sound, simply hold down the power button on the top right of your Moto X. A pop up box will let you select. As far as select all in email, I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Doc

View solution in original post

StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

To turn off all sound, simply hold down the power button on the top right of your Moto X. A pop up box will let you select. As far as select all in email, I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Doc

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shdytxmn, let's turn it up a notch! The volume on your device can be controlled by the side up/down button or by accessing the sounds control in the "Settings" of your device, which can be accessed in your application menu. However, I apologize that you only have the ability to delete e-mails one by one as this device does not have the option to delete all at one time. For more device support, click http://vz.to/1gRkzII

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes