Can I use an unlocked iPhone 4s in Greece?
valentinos

hello, my name is valentinos and iam from greece i have bought an iphone 4s from ebay and is activated at verizon us. i didnt know that in usa the verizon use cdma network and here in greece we have gsm so i would like an (anwser ) if i could to unlock it or to used it in greece . thanks!!

my phone is not stolen or blacklist or bad esn i have the original box and others accesories i have ckeck it and is ok so i will wait for you........

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iphone 4s unlock
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Since you are not a Verizon customer, you would need to contact a third party unlocking service in order to purchase an unlocking code in order to use the phone in Greece.

The Verizon iPhone 4s is a world phone meaning it has both GSM and CDMA radios.  So once it is properly unlocked, you would be able to use it there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My iphone 4s unlock
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Since you are not a Verizon customer, you would need to contact a third party unlocking service in order to purchase an unlocking code in order to use the phone in Greece.

The Verizon iPhone 4s is a world phone meaning it has both GSM and CDMA radios.  So once it is properly unlocked, you would be able to use it there.

0 Likes