Can I restore my lost contacts?
YM00

I was using my Samsung Charge when it flickered and went out. When I turned it back on I discovered all my contacts were gone.

Is there a way to get them back? Also how do you get the contacts picture to come up on the screen when they call to show who it is?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contacts Gone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your contacts back YM00. Did you have them backed up to either Gmail or Backup Assistant. Login to your My Verizon account and select Backup My Contacts to see if they are saved there. Check contacts.google.com as well. For Backup Assistant, go to Settings, Backup Assistant and sync. Gmail should sync on its own or you can go to Settings, Accounts & sync, Google, then check and uncheck contacts. If you have your contacts synced to Facebook or Twitter it will bring a picture from there, otherwise you can select a picture you have of that person, and in the picture settings save it as a contact picture.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Contacts Gone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your contacts back YM00. Did you have them backed up to either Gmail or Backup Assistant. Login to your My Verizon account and select Backup My Contacts to see if they are saved there. Check contacts.google.com as well. For Backup Assistant, go to Settings, Backup Assistant and sync. Gmail should sync on its own or you can go to Settings, Accounts & sync, Google, then check and uncheck contacts. If you have your contacts synced to Facebook or Twitter it will bring a picture from there, otherwise you can select a picture you have of that person, and in the picture settings save it as a contact picture.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes