14 Day Guarantee question
djlebron77

Okay so when does the actual 14 day WFG start? I assume on the date of delivery because that's when I get the phone and can actually start using it or is it some sneaky thing like the day of the order or the day it was shipped out but not received?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: 14 Day Guarantee question
AZSALUKI
Legend

the policy says it's from the day of purchase. i would take that as whenever they ran your credit card. there's also a $35 restocking fee for returns or exchanges. finally, if you used an upgrade (discounted price), then you only can return or exchange it once. whatever you exchange it for will be what you're stuck with.

0 Likes
djlebron77

okay thanks for the response but what if you order from the verizon website

how could it be from the purchase date If I don't have the phone? shouldn't

it be from the delivery date when I get the phone.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i really don't know. i don't know if their terms state that you own it as soon as it leaves their wharehouse......or when it arrives. however, i believe they don't actually debit your card until it's ready to ship. i would think that is when the 14 days starts, but i would just call them and ask.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

"You may return or exchange wireless devices and accessories purchased from Verizon Wireless within 14 days of purchase."

Return Policy - Verizon Wireless

However, I've also read on this forum that if you order on-line, the 14 days starts the day you receive the device.  I agree that calling to confirm is the best bet; things change. 

UPDATE:  I just confirmed via chat that with online, it's from the day you receive it.