Samsung Fascinate problems
assertive99
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't emphasis the headache it's been with this phone. My wife and I have gone through 2 Samsung Fascinates each and had the exact same problems! We went to Verizon stores. We called Verizon customer service. We sent in numerous e-mails. Although customer service was extremely polite, they never resolved anything. We've had headaches and frustrations for over two years, and not once did Verizon credit us anything for the poor service. We missed calls, voicemails, text messages. This results in lost time with family and friends, lost opportunities, because Verizon didn't do all it could to keep us connected to a service which we pay a premium for.

I am disappointed at the level of service this premier carrier has provided. I know they are first class, but they did not extend that to us on the many occasions we brought this to their attention. Very wrong of them to take advantage of us. Very wrong for us to keep paying for a service we never received. Definitely not what we expected when we switched from another reputable carrier to Verizon. Just wrong!

0 Likes