Gallery Lost all of my pictures
ERNIE47

I am stillusing my HTC Droid Incredible, butit has somehow lost all the pictures from the gallery. I am positive I did not delete them. This happened before

on my other phone, and the next the time I turned that phone on the pictures were mysteriously returned. Not so with this phone. The phones are identicle, I am baffled. Anyone else had this problem?

Ernie

0 Likes
Re: Gallery Lost all of my pictures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ERNIE47!

The pictures on our phones are so important, some of which are moments we never expected to capture. I understand why you are upset. You mentioned that you did not delete them, and I don't doubt you at all. Have you recently formatted the SD card? This will cause the pictures to be deleted. Formatting the card is something that is an option if you complete a master reset on the phone.

I'd also like to ask if you are able to hook the phone up to the PC with the USB cable and see the pictures there? Have you since taken pictures and the card saves them? If not, there may be an issue with the card.

Please provide some additional information so we can get to the bottom of this. Thanks very much,

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BobbiG

The same thing happened to me.  I went to the Verizon store and the rude, inept employee swore up and down that my photos were gone and never coming back.  I thought this to be odd, because I didn't delete them.  I wish I could tell you what I did, but  I hit a button and they all came back.  I believe I was in settings somewhere.  Although this isn't helpful because I don't know what I hit, I want to give you hope that they are likely still there. 

0 Likes
Not applicable

If the pictures are still on the phone, it's easy enough to use a file manager type app and look at the files and folders on the phone and find them.  They don't magically disappear and reappear.  They are either there or not.  Also, important pictures should be backed up to a computer or backup drive of some sort.  I don't feel sorry for anyone who lost important pictures from a cell phone.  Why weren't they backed up?  And if they were "private" pictures, why were they still on your phone, especially a phone still under warranty that you might need to return?

0 Likes
Kyleo
Enthusiast - Level 1

photo March 22nd turn my phone on all my pictures disappeared where did they go

0 Likes