texts from 6200 and 6250
j3easley
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had to add a new phone to replace a broken one and i've been getting texts from 6200 and 6250 and i tried removing back up assistant plus, however i'm still getting the messages, how can i get rid of them

Re: texts from 6200 and 6250
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@J3easley

I appreciate you bringing this to the attention of the forum. I truly apologize for the inconvenience that these messages have brought. Please follow the instructions below to stop these messages from coming through.

1. Login to your Verizon account.
2. Click on "My Verizon" at the top and then under "Plans and Services" click on "Change Features".
3. Select the device you would like to remove the service from. 4. Then scroll down until you find "Cloud Storage - Sync (Email)" and "Backup Assistant Plus" click "Remove", scroll to the bottom and click "Next"
5. Verify that "Today" is checked and click "Next"
6. Click "Submit" to complete

I'm sure you will find this information beneficial. It was a pleasure to assist you today.

YosefT_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tamijyoung
Enthusiast - Level 1

The website has changed. Unable to find this with current instructions. Also how do I prevent someone from adding more storage? I've removed upgrade twice now and changed password after the first time. No one should be able to add to the bill except for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you trying these steps tamijyoung. Let's keep working on putting a stop to those text messages.

When did you start receiving these messages? Are the text messages blank? How often are you receiving the text? Are you using the Verizon Cloud to back up your phone?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes