Re: iphone xs device credit not showing up after three billing cycles
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely not the experience we want you to have. Let us take a closer look. Please reply to our Private Message, so we can further assist you.

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KMUSR,

Your feedback is certainly going to be lifted up and we appreciate your cooperation in the matter. I'm sorry for the two hours you had to spend while going through this. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for being a part of the Verizon Wireless family. If you ever need help, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us or visit http://spr.ly/66021Wf5I. Have a great day!

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
ZAP71
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgraded two of the seven phones on my plan and the device promotional credit is showing for one of the phones and not for the other.   When my phone bill is my second highest bill I pay each month for my family I expect things to run more smoothly.  I have made multiple attempts at live chat and phone calls and this is still not fixed months down the line.  Getting a little impatient to be honest.

0 Likes
ZAP71
Enthusiast - Level 1

They have never forgotten to send my bill or take three cycles to increase charges.  How is this any different?   Is it shady business practices or just a lack of oversight?  I really do not feel like I should have to spend hours on the phone to get this promotional credit.   It should be pretty clear I purchased both phones on the same date and one is getting the credit on the line charges and the other is not.  

0 Likes
ZAP71
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exchanged a few messages with CS yesterday.  Last message basically said since whoever handled my original order linked it to the wrong number on my account I may not be eligible for the promotional credit.  Now my feeling is since I had no control over that and this is an error on Verizon's part this should be fixed.  Rest assured if it is not we will be taking our seven phones and going elsewhere.  I will take my time and do this because we have to pay off the phones to leave but it will happen.

0 Likes