iphone xr keeps dropping calls
Mpag
Enthusiast - Level 2

when making or receiving calls on my iphone xr the calls drops. this mostly occurs when i am at work where i really need calls.

Labels (1)
Re: iphone xr keeps dropping calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to have service that you can rely on, Mpag. We can further assist with your device concerns. In what zip code are you experiencing an issue? Are you able to use text and data? Do you happen to know of any other Verizon users who are experiencing trouble here too?

Lauren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BatgirL6209

My husband has a new iPhone XR for work and keeps dropping calls. He’s only had it a week.

The only thing that allows it to receive/make calls again is to turn it off and restart it. It has happened in multiple areas, multiple times. No rythm or reason that we have noticed. We live in Las Vegas, NV

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details. We want you to have the best service at all times. Does this device have roaming active? Have you tried resetting your network settings? Is this happening to all calls, or only certain calls?

JavierMD_VZW

0 Likes
Aubie123

We are on second phone in less than a month. This is so frustrating every time we call in and we set stuff it works for a day then drops calls the next! This phone is terrible! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us with those details, Aubie123. I can only imagine how unsettled you must feel to be on your second replacement and you're still having the same issues. Let's keep working together to get this figured out for you. I see you mentioned this is only happening at your work office. I would like to check that area. What are the two nearest cross streets and the zip code of that area? ChetonJ_VZW

0 Likes