iPhone will not connect data to browsers
Penance912
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello! I have been having an issue with my phone for the past month or so. Regardless of where I am, my iPhone XR will not connect data to Safari or other browsers. I have done almost all suggestions in regards to fixing it. You name it, and I’ve done it. I am truly exasperated with the whole thing and have been procrastinating, and hoping the thing would pass. I live in a small town in the southern part of North Carolina, however we have always had good service through Verizon. - a confused teenager with no internet 

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone will not connect data to browsers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you have a way to connect at all times! I just want to ask a couple of questions. Is anyone else having this issue on your plan? You mentioned being a teenager, do your parents have internet restricts on your line? Are your roaming settings turned on: settings>cellular data

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes
Penance912
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, I am the only one having these issues. There are no restrictions on my plan whatsoever, it’s just me and my grandma. However, I do have a friend who uses Verizon that is having the same issue and we live in the same town.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my highspeed data daily too, Penance912. I can only imagine how upsetting this must be to have no data connection for over a month. That is unacceptable and I apologize for this experience. I know you have spent a long time troubleshooting this already too. My number one goal is to find a resolution once and for all. What is the city and major cross-streets this is happening at? Can you please elaborate when you said it happens regardless of where you are located. Does this mean it duplicates if you travel outside a 5-mile radius? Did anything change on the phone around the time this issue started? Please share details so we are on the same page.

AnthonyC_VZW 

0 Likes