Re: iPhone X order status
JOHSTE27

Same here. I went through Verizon and it was really simple through the whole process.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

The Verizon App has been quite Wonky for me lately. I tried it first, and kept receiving errors when trying to order "oops we rant a problem" or something to that nature. So I went to the website. Working fast so I would get it on the 3rd. ether way, its still on the way.

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm surprised to see all the ship dates.... I do have mine as well, but in the past, for me at least, it never shows anything until the very last moment (couple days before arrival).

This has been the smoothest pre-order I've been through... Although, i did just notice there is a glitch in my address and i'll have to call FedEx to be sure they correct it.  I'm not sure how that happened, since all of my info was pre-populated!

Anyway, glad to see early progress.  Maybe they finally felt it would be better to keep the customers apprised of all the details, instead of keep is in the dark! ha!

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

That happened to me. My card was declined because the card company thought it might have been a fraudulent purchase due to the amount since I purchased 2 iPhone X's. Needless to say I panicked. Fortunately I was able to immediately update my card information and all is well. My phone shipped yesterday for a 11/03 delivery.

0 Likes
MCOGUY72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Very smooth order process on the Verizon app, pre-ordered at 3 am EST Friday. I had a couple of "Sorry, we can't process that right now" type errors, but I just assume that's because my Samsung Galaxy sensed it was about to be replaced!  I hit the back button and plowed on Smiley Happy

Like others on here, I have a notice saying the X was shipped on 10/29 by FedEx overnight with estimated delivery today, 10/30.  Only thing is the tracking number is "Not Found" at FedEx, so I don't see Friday as the delivery date (or any delivery date for that matter).  Oh well, either way I'm glad I work at home so I can be here when it gets here!

0 Likes
DeathWatch

Crap, I also ordered on Friday within in 10 minutes. And still no charge on my credit card. Only a pending 1 USD charge from verizon... Chatted with verizon only, was told that more than me have this problem.. Asked me to call Verizon financial services.

Anyone else that has not been charged? I am not sure if I should call or wait on this one.. The estimated ship by day is still 11.3

0 Likes
JNVARO

I tried to order a few minutes before and it did not work. I finishes ordering by 9:03pm HST (12:03PST)

still no no shipping confirmation, but I am hoping that is due shipping to Hawaii takes longer.

0 Likes
Brojon97

So I ordered mine a min early at 1:59 am central time. I got my confirmation email and everything was good. I have a pending charge on my card until my phone ships, and it says delivery date is november 3. Only issue is mine is still processing! Everyone else on this form says theirs has been shipped so now I’m worried something happened to mine since i haven’t received a new email from Verizon and my current one just says processing. This is my first pre order so idk if this is normal, but should I be worried?

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think the $1 charge is from Verizon. It checks to see if the credit card is valid. It is sort of a pre-authorization. How pre-authorizations are handled vary by credit card. My credit card was pre-autorized for the entire amount of my purchase so I saw a "Pending" charge for the full amount immediately even though the phone did not ship.

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

Should not be a problem. Mine was shipped yesterday but will not be delivered until 11/3. They ship FedEx overnight. So they could ship on Wednesday (or perhaps Thursday) and you'll still get it on time.

0 Likes