Re: Why couldn't I pre-order the iPhone X online and send to a shipping address not on the account?
lando13
Enthusiast - Level 3

You are giving out incorrect information, AdamG_VZW. The shipping address CAN be changed.

Verizon submits a ticket to FedEx and the address is changed.

It's terrible advise to tell people to cancel their order, when the website doesn't allow you to change the shipping address when placing an order! So they cancel their order, and then what? They STILL can't change the address.

0 Likes
Re: Why couldn't I pre-order the iPhone X online and send to a shipping address not on the account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do apologize for the confusion Annk5. There are certain systems we have to check for us to change the address but we can make these changes for you. We won't know if we can change the address until we check. I have sent you a Private Message so we can further assist.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely do not want to leave you feeling ignored, Corytrae. We appreciate the longstanding relationship you've had with us and want your experience in getting a new phone as smooth as possible. To clarify, during the initial pre-order process, we did require the shipping address to be sent to the default address on the account in an effort to minimize fraudulent orders. Once the order has been placed, prior to it being actually shipped, the only way to have the device shipped elsewhere is to cancel the order and place a new one with the correct address. Once the order has been sent to the shipper, and we have tracking information, we do have the ability to submit a request to have the package re-routed to a different address. I hope that helps clarify this issue. Has your order already shipped, or is it still pending?

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes