What does it take to get someone on chat?!
aab1163

I have been waiting for a call back for over a month. I have been trying to get through on chat for a week. No matter what I type chat will never connect me to anyone other than the digital assistant. I swear I am ready to cancel verizon if they don't respond to something!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What does it take to get someone on chat?!
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I just completed a chat with a Verizon rep.  I had to wait in line (3rd) for about 10 mins, but no issues getting someone.  Sometimes if I'm stuck with a digital assistant, entering AGENT will transfer to a live person.  Not being in to social media, I use the forum, chat or phone calls if I need help, e.g. no Facebook, Twitter etc.  No telling where my info is going there.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: What does it take to get someone on chat?!
aab1163

they have a chat button - I've been trying that. I type agent and it keeps going in circles giving me suggestions. When I do get it to say an agent is coming - one never comes (Ive waiting as long as 30 minutes). Why in God's name would I reach out over social media to contact support when they have a trouble ticket that they should be contacting me for?! 

0 Likes