Sporadic Connectivity during peak times??
Danfireman384

I need the contact information for someone at Verizon regarding a safety concern.  We have irregular connectivity during what seems to be peak times and weekends at the same location.  The phone works perfectly during early morning and during the week, however during “busy times” on weekends or evenings we are unable to use our phones though the phone still shows the same connectivity to the nearest cellular service tower.  This creates what I deem as a serious safety concern for my family and I if we were in need of assistance with cellular or data usage.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  D. Walker

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sporadic Connectivity during peak times??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to take a look at what's going on with your service. You deserve to have impeccable service, especially for times of need and/or emergency. Have you experienced this before, or it recently started happening? Is this only when at home, or everywhere?

For a faster support channel, I recommend reaching out to us via Facebook/Twitter, as we are available 24/7 for immediate chat assistance. We're eager to speak with you soon! MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Sporadic Connectivity during peak times??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Danfireman384 wrote:

I need the contact information for someone at Verizon regarding a safety concern.  We have irregular connectivity during what seems to be peak times and weekends at the same location.  The phone works perfectly during early morning and during the week, however during “busy times” on weekends or evenings we are unable to use our phones though the phone still shows the same connectivity to the nearest cellular service tower.  This creates what I deem as a serious safety concern for my family and I if we were in need of assistance with cellular or data usage.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  D. Walker

Which plan do you have on your line? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes