Special Deal for Iphone X shows up on my bill at full price. Customer service quoted even lower $
jvanstl

Special to upgrade to iPhone X

Placed the order and this SPECIAL DOES NOT SHOW UP ON MY BILL. FULL PRICE IS BEING BILLED. See the conversation below. I have the rest of the conversation and screen captures if interested.

[removed]

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Special Deal for Iphone X shows up on my bill at full price.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want all customers to get any offers available to them when upgrading, jvanstl. We are here to help.

Promotions can take 1-2 bill cycles before they show on the bill. When reviewing your purchase information, you will see the full cost of the phone since the promotions would be a monthly credit off the device payment plan's monthly cost.

We deeply apologize if this was not explained at the time of your purchase. Please contact us again by dialing *611 from your wireless phone or reach out to us through social media like Facebook/Twitter, if the promotion does not show on at least the second bill after your upgrade https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/#CustomerService_MailAdd_CustServ 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes