Re: Slow 4G LTE Speed
Frank_the_tank
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been arguing with Verizon about this since December, and the pretty much tell me that I’m the only one experiencing this. I travel for work, so I’ve had this in the 90022, 85251, 79936 and now in 73505. The speeds are awef and I have probably wasted 10 - 15 Hours arguing with these clowns.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to get to the bottom of this. What's the make and model of your phone? Is your phone up to date on the latest software? How long have you been experiencing these connection concerns? 

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes
DGrippe
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having this issue in 29419 I side and out. Inside I have 2-3 bars and my data first thing in the morning and now is about 2mb down 3 up. BUT after about 7am it goes to non existent like I am being throttled. SO I upgraded to the next tier of unlimited and still get the issue like I am being deprioritized. It's infuriating.

Literally all day, 2-3 bars of 4gLTE an I have so low a download speed Google says I am offline and will notify me when it can continue processing searches. Even the Verizon app times out. Bring back net neutrality.

0 Likes
DGrippe
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also have it at 29483. Pretty much the entire tricounty area. Upgrading to a better unlimited plan seems to helped for only a day or two then what appears to be throttling happened again. Should just downgrad back to the basic unlimited.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DGrippe, we understand the need for fast data speeds, we're here to help. Tell us more about your service experience; are you having problems with phone calls/text? Are you connected to Wi-Fi?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
DGrippe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just 4glte no wifi

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DGrippe, we appreciate your time in providing these details for us. Can you please confirm the software that you currently have loaded in your phone. Here's a link with the steps to view: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-214981/ ? Did you just begin to experience this issue when you changed phones or plans?   TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
Ozne99
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why the heck would it matter what phone he has? Unless he's rocking a phone that's older than the iPhone 5, this should not be a problem. Stop blaming the devices and check your dang cell towers.

0 Likes
Rcmwisnewski
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having this problem as well. It's awful. I know at least 5 other people with an iPhone XR or XS max that are having similar issues. I have been calling Verizon every week just for them to run circles around the problem with no resolution in sight. I am thinking about starting litigation against Verizon. I have had enough. 

0 Likes
Rcmwisnewski
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having this problem as well. It's awful. I know at least 5 other people with an iPhone XR or XS max that are having similar issues. I have been calling Verizon every week just for them to run circles around the problem with no resolution in sight. I am thinking about starting litigation against Verizon. I have had enough.