Selected wrong line to upgrade when purchasing iphone X
RICKROBB
Enthusiast - Level 1

Currently not under contract, just monthly....Do I just use the SIM out of the correct iPhone 7 or is it as easy as making a call to Verizon and get the right number matched to the iPhone X?  The plan is to use the iPhone 7 to upgrade an iPhone 5 on my account as well.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Selected wrong line to upgrade when purchasing iphone X
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's understandably easy to click the wrong line when ordering so early in the morning, RICKROBB. Not to worry, as we have your back on this. Simply use the SIM out of the line you intended to upgrade, or reach out to us to swap the devices for you when the new phone is in your hands. 

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Ja90
Enthusiast - Level 2

HI!! Something similar happened to me, except , my original plan was to get a space gray to an active line, and open a new one, to which I’ll will port in a number to, and ordered a silver for that new line, but, I did the opposite. i ordered the silver to the line I have open, and the space gray to a new line and was given a temporary number. The silver will arrive tomorrow, space gray is scheduled for 11/15. can I open the new line with the space gray order ahead of the scheduled 11/15 to connect the silver iPhone and port in a number to it, and connect the space gray to the open line later? Will that work?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That sounds like a good plan. You should not have any problem switching equipment between the two lines. We're always here to help if you need it as well.

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes