LTE turned off
greconcmg
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got a pop up on my phone a few days ago saying LTE calls turned off - anyone know what that's about?   I also discovered my Personal Hotspot is missing on my iPhone XS and have not been able to get it back.

Just curious if others are having issues.

Labels (1)
Re: LTE turned off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello greconcmg,

I would be concerned too if I received an unexpected message on my phone. When you go to Settings >> Cellular >> Cellular Data Options >> Enable LTE, what option is selected? For your Hotspot, if you go to Settings >> Cellular, do you see it listed as the 3rd item from the top as Personal Hotspot?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
greconcmg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Under my Enable LTE Data is checked if I try to select Voice & Data it says Cannot Avtivate LTE calls to enable LTE calls on this account contact Verizon.

As for the hotspot when I go to settings -->Cellular it lists

Cellular Data

Cellular Data Options

Wi-fi Calling

Personal Hotspot is no where to be found.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you clarifying that information. I understand how important it is to use both features. Can you reset your network settings on the device? Go To Settings> General> About> Reset> Reset Network Settings. AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
ewab1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing just happened to me. Data won't download, can't see my emails, can't do really anything with this phone right now.... 

0 Likes
ewab1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I reset network settings and still no LTE. Please assist

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ewab1, this would have me concerned too. Not being able to use data wouldn't be suitable for me. Let's work on this. When did this start? Where are you located (City, State)? If you can share more details, that will be great!

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
VZWProud
Spoiler
It’s because you did not pay your bill. VZW will keep your phone on during this virus but you just get the phone part not all the perks of a smartphone. 
0 Likes
Crystalslife

That’s messed up even though I did a promise to pay! I’ve been out of work for 2 months with a $400 bill every month and been with VZ for 5yrs!!! Cause I’ll switch fast if you keep this up!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have the services you need is important. For assistance with reviewing your payment options and restoring your services please contact our Financial Services team by dialing *611 from your mobile device or 866-266-1445 Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM ET and Sat 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET

-Sylvia

0 Likes