Re: Iphone XR dropping calls
tfisher18

Closes cross street is state route 125. Zip code is 45106. No issues with texting or data. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tfisher18, at this time there is a known outage in your area that may impact services. Our technicians are aware and are working diligently to resolve as soon as possible.

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes
tfisher18

My husband has Verizon and is not experiencing the same issue so I do not think the service outage is the problem. Is there another issue that could cause it? Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to stay connected. Are you still experiencing dropped calls?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
tfisher18

Yes still happening. And calls that won’t go through. Very frustrating. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tfisher18, providing you with optimal service is always our goal. With all that is happening in the world right now, reliable service is vital. Let's try doing a Reset Network Settings on your phone. This does not delete any personal content, however, you may need to re-enter your Bluetooth and Wi-Fi passwords afterwards. Let me know if this helps. 

http://spr.ly/660410UKs

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
tfisher18

It actually got worse. Before it normally was third try was the one that worked. Now it’s at least 4. Anything else I need to try? How do I go about getting a phone that works? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry for the hassle this has caused as we are dediacted to keeping you connected. Are all of your applications up to date in the App Store? What is the current iOS Version found via Settings > General > About? What does the signal show when this occurs?  YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
tfisher18

All apps are updated. I don’t check the signal strength each time it happens. I have updated to the most recent iOS 13.4.1. 

0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes