Re: Iphone XR dropping calls
madgrandma

My I-phone Xr is dropping calls all of a sudden.  Please let me know what the fix is. 

Not happy at all...never happened before.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Madgrandma, we always want our customers to have the reliable service they deserve. To see that you’re having issues is heartbreaking. Let’s check out what’s going on and see how we can help.What is the signal strength on your device right now (How many bars)? May we have the zip code and nearest intersection (cross streets) where you are having these concerns?

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
Chegar
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got my new phone a few weeks ago. Same issues. Have had Verizon because of good reception. Every other phone I had was perfect. Now Xr is horrible. Want my IPhone 6 back!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to regret your upgrade, so I am eager to investigate your iPhone XR in depth. Having a smooth calling experience is a must for me too. How are others on your account or other Verizon users impacted in the same area? How are your texts and data services working? What is the closest intersection and zip code of the impacted area? When did the issues first begin?

AkaneM_VZW

0 Likes
ThisXR
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a different problem but the same phone. And yes Verizon will switch out my phone too, for a refurbished, while I’m still making payments on the brand new phone! And, it doesn’t fix the problem anyway!

0 Likes
ThisXR
Enthusiast - Level 2

I said the same exact thing, I want my iPhone6 back!

My problem is the people im talking to on the phone can’t hear me. I go in and out or underwater. Do you have this problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is vital to be able to hear your conversations crystal clear ThisXR. I am a consumer myself so I understand how frustrating this can be. You have reached the right person to help you. Has the device had in physical or moisture damage? What happens if you put the phone on speakerphone? Let me know if it continues to cut in and out. Have you tried to remember any phone cases to see if that could be an issue?  AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Cici_Denver

I've been having the same issue with my XS. They sent me a Refurbished replacement and it's happening again. 
my original phone was fine until a month ago for me. I've had the phone for exactly a year now. Which makes me think it's a software problem. 
The call drops, I cannot make any calls out until I reset my phone. This is ridiculous. 

0 Likes
Cici_Denver

I've been having the same issue with my XS. They sent me a Refurbished replacement and it's happening again. 
my original phone was fine until a month ago for me. I've had the phone for exactly a year now. Which makes me think it's a software problem. 
The call drops, I cannot make any calls out until I reset my phone. This is ridiculous. 

0 Likes
TKDGURL99
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the EXACT issue, I have been a customer of verizon sense the mid 90's and I have never experienced such unbelievable poor reliable service. My old Iphone didnt have these issues at alll-Ive called and discussed with verizon as well with no solution--and like you Im about ready to actually switch carriers. It isnt location specific either--

VERY frustrating. 

0 Likes