Incoming calls sent to voicemail not ringing
ROYSTA38
Enthusiast - Level 1

On my iPhone X majority of my calls are going straight to voicemail. My phone doesn't light up or ring (sound is always on, vibrate on ring is always on) letting me know anyone ever called, I don't notice till I pick my phone up to do something (which can be hours later) and I then notice I have tons of missed calls.

Labels (1)
Re: Incoming calls sent to voicemail not ringing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great phone to have. I have the same model device, but have never experienced missed calls on my phone that were unnoticed. Not to worry we will figure this out together. With regard to your issue does this occur everywhere you go? What zip code are you in and do you know of anyone else in your area with the same issue? When did you also first notice this happening with your device? 

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

ROYSTA38
Enthusiast - Level 1

My zip code in the area I am mainly in is 77707. It has been happening for

a few months now. I doesn't matter where I am it happens anywhere.

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>

Virus-free.

www.avast.com

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 1:58 PM, vzw_customer_support <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having service issues in your area can be a concern for me as well. I've reviewed the area and was unable to see any service issues reported. With regard to the area does this occur with anyone else that you know of?

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

mswebb1439
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem as stated in the original message.  It started happening a few months ago and it's not all calls that don't ring, only some of them.  Some days it seems like most of them don't ring.  But it's random.  I've tried power cycling the phone, but that hasn't helped. 

It doesn't matter where I am. 

So far I haven't seen any helpful suggestions.

It's getting quite annoying as I've missed some important calls.

dktbdt04
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem/same phone here. Back in October/November, I went to the VZW store to see if they could help. They replaced my SIM card and told me if I have any more problems, I'll have to call for help. I spent over an hour on chat with customer support 2 weeks ago and their eventual solution was to send me a new phone. I got it, and it's doing the same thing. I even held off on installing most apps I use on the off chance that was causing the problem. My husband has tried to call me twice today but it goes to voice mail. I'm tired of Verizon not having a solution for this. I'm about ready to hand in my phone and jump to another cell company.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear that you are having issues with your service. This is definitely not the experience that we want for you to have, and we will be glad to look into the issue to get it corrected. What is the full address to where you are experiencing this issue? DavidR_VZW

kcarter1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem plus I notice that when I adjusted my volume up, it would automatically revert back to the previous setting.  I went to Settings and turned off the adjust to buttons and intermittently the ringer would ring.  I noticed that everything worked if my Bluetooth was on, but when it was off, I would have to open and look at my notifications to find-out that I had received calls or texts.  About four Apple updates ago, I started having this problem (I have the same Bluetooth that I had prior to this starting to happen.  I had this problem with both of my Iphone X, but the problem no longer exist with AT&T one.  I would be missing more calls if I didn't have the Verizon number aliasing to the AT&T number. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Missing calls is not the experience we want you to have with that awesome phone kcarter1. I'm sorry this is happening but we can help with some troubleshooting steps. How long has this issue occurred? Any physical or water damage to your phone? Does it happen when inside your home or does it happen everywhere and how is data and text working? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
mp47025

I am having that same issue, but with only one of the three phones on my account.  This is noticed only at the house.  It does not happen all the time but is periodic.  When I call the phone it will ring twice and then go directly to voicemail.  The phone does not ring but will eventually show the voicemail message.  Any assistance would be appreciated. 

0 Likes