Data and Signal terrible for last month or longer. Whats going on?!
ARC1138
Enthusiast - Level 1

EVERYONE i know....and i travel extensively and know a lot of people... is having major issues with Verizon. From downtown Chicago to Lansing , MI and everywhere else people are complaining that we have terrible signal and extremely slow data speeds.

I have Xfinity for my work phone and side by side it is MUCH faster and better signal.

This is UNACCEPTABLE! We pay prime prices for Verizon and I have 4 lines and will concel them all if something isnt done immediately!

ARC

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data and Signal terrible for last month or longer. Whats going on?!
TRAFFICCONTROLXL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Data/Internet in Baytown Tx is horrendous. Might as well be non existant.

ARC1138
Enthusiast - Level 1

Last night in town both me and my girlfrien who have different models and brands of phone had ZERO bars. None!
This is new something is wrong here and i want Verizon to acknowledge it! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ARC1138

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your service. I know how I depend on my phone for just about everything. I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into this to see if we can pinpoint what's going on, this way it can be resolved quickly. 

We do show that our towers in those areas seem to be working as expected with no alarms. Although the towers are functioning properly, that doesn't mean that issues don't exist. Your ability to receive optimal signal will be based on your distance from the cell site, if the site has a clear line of sight  to your location that would allow the Radio Frequency (RF) signal to penetrate into your area, terrain and tree foliage (heavier foliage does obstruct RF signal), new construction in the area among other environmental factors. See here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting-wireless-signal-coverage-video/

So that we can better assist you, can you please provide a more descriptive account of the issues you are having with your service. When did you notice a change? Can you please provide the nearest intersection and the city for the last location this issue occurred?

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help and want to get to the bottom of what's going on with your service, ARC1138. Please provide the cross streets and city where you are experiencing issues. What happens when using the phone for calls, text, and data in these areas? Do you receive any error messages?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes