Cannot call 800 / 877 numbers
bigshoulders
Enthusiast - Level 2

For some reason I cannot call 800 or 877 numbers.  I have tried it with a 1 in front and without.  I have turned my phone off/on.  My wife is having the same issue.  The account is fully paid.  Is Verizon having an issue?  Is my phone number being blocked on some list? Or is there a SIM card issue?  Please advise

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot call 800 / 877 numbers
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@bigshoulders wrote:

I connected with tech support.  It was a known issue that has now been resolved.  It was nothing with my phone or settings.  Thanks

Did they say whether it was a network, server, software or account issue somewhere?  You might mark your thread ANSWERED.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bigshoulders
Enthusiast - Level 2

I connected with tech support.  It was a known issue that has now been resolved.  It was nothing with my phone or settings.  Thanks

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@bigshoulders wrote:

Did they say whether it was a network, server, software or account issue somewhere?  You might mark your thread ANSWERED.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
RobinLK

Mine still isn’t resolved it’s been going on 2 days. I’ve probably talked to 7 different reps and nobody can fix it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RobinLK, we are concerned to hear you are having trouble making certain calls as it is important to stay connected. To clarify, are you still having issues? What happens you attempt to call toll free numbers? 

*Joshua

0 Likes
Devita1975
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone still won’t call 800 or 877 numbers as well. I have been killing hours talking to or trying to get ahold of a live agent and last time we troubleshooted for over hour. I tried calling a different 800 number and that one to paramount plus service worked but today I tried to call my creditor and banks and still won’t let me call them!  Please help! This is kinda messing  me up big time because only way to get ahold of a couple of my creditors is through snail mail  or to call and talk live there online is jus a BOT.  So now it looks to them im late and not responding to their messages but im trying to call and it won’t let me! The email reply I tried to do also goes to an auto response of DO NOT REPLY. So I can’t even email them please help me I have iPhone 12 Pro Max. The most recent updates etc. it was fine until recently smh 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi! Thanks for commenting! We would be happy to assist with troubleshooting your device. This can be stressful, no worries, we are here to help. Send us a Private Message, to get started.

*Latecia