Buy 1 Get 1 iPhone X promotion
nnaghdi

I transferred my service to Verizon from AT&T in 2018.  Upon signing up, Verizon had a buy 1 get 1 iphone X promotion with a trade in.  I traded in my old phone but have never received a credit for the free phone.  I've paid for 2 phones for over a year now. I've called multiple times and have also gone into the retail store with no success.  Has anyone had issues with not receiving the credit on their bill for the buy 1 get 1 promotions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Buy 1 Get 1 iPhone X promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi nnaghdi,

I know how important it is to ensure you have all the credits you need. Especially since you were a new customer. I want to make this the best experience for you. As a consumer myself I would be concerned as well. Your time is valuable to us so I would like to see what the issue is with your credit. Please tell me more. What was the qualification for this promotions? When speaking to other representatives, what was the reason you weren't able to get this promotion?  

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Buy 1 Get 1 iPhone X promotion
nnaghdi

Hello Jennifer,

The promo was buy 1 iphone x and receive the second one free with a trade in device.  I traded in an iphone and it was rejected because of small crack on the screen.  I called customer service and was told I could turn in another device that was in good condition.  I asked the representative to please make a note on my account that I would be turning in a second phone and she said she would. I subsequently turned in another, iphone 6 at the retail store but since that tiime have never heard anything back regarding the phone or my credit. I've called customer service and they've stated they have nothing on file and the retail store is no help either.

Thank you.

0 Likes