Apple Music sign up issues
lalo1968

how do i start my apple music with beyond plan???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Music sign up issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, feel free to use this link  to register for this awesome program : https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/apple-music/ .CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
Erivil19
Enthusiast - Level 1

This didn't work. It did not help fix the issue of not being able to get Apple Music. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you enjoy your Apple Music program and I'm sorry you're having problems. Please tell me more about what's happening when you try to register? Share details. We are here to help.

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes
Erivil19
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the plan where Apple Music is free and every time I click enroll it says It can't complete my request. I have tried doing on the app and on the computer but it still said the same thing. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues with signing up for Apple Music Erivil19. I can understand how frustrating this is for you. We can help get this resolved. What plan do you have and what phone do you have? Do you currently have an Apple Music subscription or library? Are you the account owner? I have listed the steps below to help with signing up. 

Here’s how you activate your Apple Music subscription:

• Visit vzw.com/applemusic on your desktop or mobile browser, or "Add-ons" in the My Verizon app under "Account."
  • Select the lines you want to enroll in Apple Music and accept the Terms and Conditions.
  • Each line will get a text message with a link to download or open the Apple Music app.
  • Once your subscription is activated, you can manage or cancel your subscription throughvzw.com/applemusic or in the "Add-ons" section of the My Verizon app under "Account."

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

@Erivil19 wrote:

I have the plan where Apple Music is free and every time I click enroll it says It can't complete my request. I have tried doing on the app and on the computer but it still said the same thing. 

Keep in mind, only the account owner can activate your line to get the free Apple Music offer.

0 Likes
JRaju
Enthusiast - Level 1

This worked for me!! thank you!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome, glad that worked out for you! Don't hesitate to contact us in case you need assistance with anything else? Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless!

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
Awhitney916

What happens if you didn’t receive the text from Verizon?

0 Likes