cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Apple Music Family Plan on the new plans Aug 5, 2019

karimjwalker
Miembro

Hello, can someone answer this if they know.. The new plans just came out on Monday, and the one I'm nteresting in says it included Apple Music. Here's my situation..

I have 1 line with Verizon (only me) 

I already subscribe to Apple Music Family Plan separatly from Verizon, this allows 6 users to listen simultaneously, which does not have anything to do with Verizon. 

The Apple Music Family plan is $14.99 per month

On the new calling plans from Verzion, will they now waive the $14.99 for my current Apple Music, or will they downgrade my Apple Music to the Indivudual plan that is $9.99? 

KW
0 Me gusta

Re: Apple Music Family Plan on the new plans Aug 5, 2019

Ann154
Expert

On the one plan that is listed as 6 months free of Apple Music, it appears to be the $9.99 per month option when you look at the plan details. The plan details weren't clear on the Verizon Wireless plans where Apple Music was included. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/unlimited/#apple-music

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

teeshot
Novice

There is no option for Apple Music Family Plan thru Verizon.  If you change to one of the unlimited plans that offers Apple Music, and you already have it, just don't sign up for the Apple Music subscription thru Verizon.  You'll keep what you have.  You just won't be using one of the benefits of  the plan.  And no, Verizon won't cut your cost because you're not using it.  

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question, we know it is important to get the correct details about our new plans and Apple Music, and we want to make sure we provide you with the help you need. The Apple Music offered through Verizon wireless is on an individual basis. If you already have Apple Music in a family plan, the Verizon Apple Music will not cover the cost for this service. We hope this information is helpful. 

PamD_VZW

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

Apple Music with those plans is the single 9.99 version. If you already have a family subscription, you don't need to sign up for it.

0 Me gusta