Apple Care for Device Upgrades?
PierothCL

I have tried mutliple times on both the Verizon and Apple websites to upgrade my phone online and included Apple Care with my purchase, but neither website seems to support it.

Am I missing something?

It seems absolutely ridiclous to allow customers to upgrade their phones online but then require them to go to an Apple store to add Apple Care.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Care for Device Upgrades?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PierothCL,

Being able to upgrade to a new iPhone should be a breeze and not cause any complications or confusion. I'm sorry to hear that there have been troubles with the combo purchase of the iPhone with AppleCare. As a fellow consumer, I know I'd be reaching out too if there were ongoing issues with the order, so let's get this corrected and processed successfully for you.

What exactly does our website tell you when you try to complete the order with AppleCare included, and in what screen of the process are you getting the error? Also, there are some geographical restrictions regarding AppleCare purchases online, so if you don't mind me asking, what state is your billing address based out of?

We're eager to get you into the new iPhone as quickly as possible, so let us know these details and we'll move forward.

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes