Can't connect to home wifi
NANBAI

iPhone SE will not connect to my home wifi. Never had an issue prior - all of a sudden stopped connecting.  Will connect to other wifi spots.  My other devices at home connect with no problem. Also, the latest ios update will not download. It gives me a message that there was a problem. I have two pending app updates and they will not load either.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't connect to home wifi
stef7
Master - Level 2

Try rebooting your router. Then reboot the phone. Did that work?

Try then to "forget the WiFi access point" and then re-add the WiFi access point

If you are still having problems, forget the WiFi access point and attempt to add it with a static IP address. You'd have to Google that.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Try rebooting your router. Then reboot the phone. Did that work?

Try then to "forget the WiFi access point" and then re-add the WiFi access point

If you are still having problems, forget the WiFi access point and attempt to add it with a static IP address. You'd have to Google that.

0 Likes
NANBAI

Yes! That worked. I rebooted the router, then the phone. Still would not connect to my WiFi though. I did not know how to "forget the WiFI access point" but I ended up resetting my phone completely and when it came back up, it connected to my WiFi.  Thank you for your help!!

0 Likes