Re: Unable to activate iPhone 12
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is concerning to hear, let's take a look. Please send us a Private Note. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

In order to help we need to access  your account. Please contact us through Facebook or Twitter, so we can get you the help you need.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to activate iPhone 12 PRO
achmura
Enthusiast - Level 2

Headed to store in morning. 2 lines still not activated since Wed. Was told was fixed as of Thursday. Still no service. Frustrated is an understatement 

0 Likes
achmura
Enthusiast - Level 2

No service on 2 lines since Wednesday.  Back to store tomorrow. So frustrated 

0 Likes
achmura
Enthusiast - Level 2

I attempted activate tonight on Nov 1 twice.  Heading back to store tomorrow.  At this point I am ready to give up and keep our 8 except this was a gift for my 16 year old. I hope you plan to offer some great discounts for these angry and disappointed customers like me.  That is if we have phones that work tomorrow.  Worse activation process ever.  My other son and husband refuse to upgrade phones because if this glitch.  

0 Likes
Nohs
Enthusiast - Level 2

My line has had an IT support ticket since 10/28 because my line is stuck in the switch. My new iPhone 12 Pro will not activate on my line. IT IS NOW DAY 9.

At Day 6 I had enough and put my iphone 12 pro on another line. I cannot access any of my "other" accounts without A DEVICE.  I had 3 NON working lines and no ability to use wifi calling.

There was an "extra" line created that I did not want when I ordered a sim through the app prior to receiving my New device.  VZW started charging me immediately for a line I didn't want NOR did I have a sim card for!!  

My watch no longer has a cell plan attached. I can't use it, either. Really sad VZW only compensatory resolution is.......... NOTHING.

VZW billing system entirely planned on charging my account for all those lines I CANNOT USE.

0 Likes
shreynolds
Enthusiast - Level 2

SAME PROBLEM.   I am going on Day 10 of no use of my phone #.    New iPhone12 will not activate, and my phone # got "lost in the switch," so I cannot even use my phone # on an old phone, or transfer to another carrier.    HOURS on the phone with Verizon, HOURS in the store, and NO ONE CAN FIX IT.    They keep saying they will fix it, but they do not.   They say they will call me back with a resolution, but they do not.    Disgracefully, they are still charging me for things that do not work !!!    I was told this problem happened to 65,000 Verizon customers, but I think they are keeping it quiet.   #ClassActionLawsuit

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shreynolds, I can assure you that we will adjust your bill to account for the challenges you are currently having. I would like to go with you in private if we can so that I can check on some things for you. - ErichC_VZW

0 Likes
shreynolds
Enthusiast - Level 2

SAME PROBLEM.   I am going on Day 10 of no use of my phone #.    New iPhone12 will not activate, and my phone # got "lost in the switch," so I cannot even use my phone # on an old phone, or transfer to another carrier.    HOURS on the phone with Verizon, HOURS in the store, and NO ONE CAN FIX IT.    They keep saying they will fix it, but they do not.   They say they will call me back with a resolution, but they do not.    Disgracefully, they are still charging me for things that do not work !!!    

0 Likes
shreynolds
Enthusiast - Level 2

SAME PROBLEM.   I am going on Day 10 of no use of my phone #.    New iPhone12 will not activate, and my phone # got "lost in the switch," so I cannot even use my phone # on an old phone, or transfer to another carrier.    HOURS on the phone with Verizon, HOURS in the store, and NO ONE CAN FIX IT.    They keep saying they will fix it, but they do not.   They say they will call me back with a resolution, but they do not.    Disgracefully, they are still charging me for things that do not work !!!    

Yes, they MUST compensate us as customers that are going through this.   

0 Likes