Voicemails will not delete...why
KELHOA13

Tried several different ways to delete some voicemails to free up space and they will not delete.  For some reason several of the VM's were duplicated, I was only able to delete 1 of the duplicates.  Callers call my number and it goes to VM where it says the mailbox is full.  I have less than 40 VM's so it should not be full and wouldn't be full if I could delete ones that I don't want...please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemails will not delete...why
bearone21
Legend

#7 doesn't work??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us, KELHOA13. It's essential for your voicemail to work correctly, so I understand your concern when you're unable to delete them. We're here to help find a solution. When did this start? What was the last change made to your phone before this began? How do you check your voicemail?

Tracy_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KLIM4321
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm also having the same issue! Tried to delete voicemails (all have duplicates) and it will temporarily delete but then come back. I noticed the issue a few weeks ago. Restarting phone did not help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KLIM4321,

Ensuring you are able to manage your voicemails is a must for sure. I'd be concerned if my deleted voicemails were coming back as well. We can take a look into this. What software version are you running on your phone? You can check that by following these steps: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-214981/ After you delete them, do you go into your deleted voicemails section and delete those? 

Erin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
srs18

12/6/2019   vm will not dlelete  did arplane mode truned of phone and still came back   2nd time in two months

13.1.3 version

please help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, srs18. This is really odd. Let's keep moving with the troubleshooting to get this resolved. Try dialing *86 which will put your in the voicemail box. Then try deleting the messages from there. Let us know if this helps.  

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes