Service Degradation in Clayton, Ga / Lake Burton
vwhitson
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spend a lot of time around Lake Burton in Clayton, GA, and the VZW service (specifically cellular data) used to be FANTASTIC.  Blazing fast, great signal strength.  But this summer, it became terrible (all summer).  Cannot send a text/iMessage, cannot load a web browser, even when showing 3-4 bars of signal.  What gives VZW?  It's persisted all summer, and it's bad enough that I want to explore other providers (but I would much rather not switch - overall I think VZW is great and worth the premium).  I would love to know what might have happened.  This is across two differnt devices, so it's not possible that it's just something with my phone.  My phone also works perfectly in ATL, so it's definitely something that has changed with the coverage/signal in Clayton, GA.  

Labels (1)
Re: Service Degradation in Clayton, Ga / Lake Burton
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vwhitson, your loyalty means the world to us, and the last thing we would ever want is for you to abandon the Verizon family. You deserve terrific wireless service at all times and at all locations. We understand how inconvenient it is for you not to be able to use your service, and we want to fix this. I thoroughly reviewed the area you are in and found no service issues or alerts to report. Do you experience any issues with your calls? Are the issues with your data and texts happening indoors and outdoors? Do you happen to know if other Verizon Wireless customers are experiencing the same issues? To better assist you, can you please provide the nearest intersection of the area where you experience service issues?

JacobV_VZW