Screen protector ripoff
PK726

I was  talked into spending $38 for what Verizon rep described as the best screen protector made by zag. He applied it to the phone for us for accuracy. Within a month the phone was dropped 2 feet not only did the phone break but so did the screen protector. When I went back to Verizon they basically laughed in my face. I was told they’re not full proof and we must’ve dropped it just the right way. Moral of the story do not spend that kind of money at Verizon on the screen protector it’s a complete rip off. You can get them on Amazon for $8 and they probably work better. There is no such thing as Premier Zag terrible. Has anyone had this experience? As soon as my phones are paid off I am leaving Verizon

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen protector ripoff
rcschnoor
Legend

@PK726 wrote:

I was  talked into spending $38 for what Verizon rep described as the best screen protector made by zag. He applied it to the phone for us for accuracy. Within a month the phone was dropped 2 feet not only did the phone break but so did the screen protector. When I went back to Verizon they basically laughed in my face. I was told they’re not full proof and we must’ve dropped it just the right way. Moral of the story do not spend that kind of money at Verizon on the screen protector it’s a complete rip off. You can get them on Amazon for $8 and they probably work better. There is no such thing as Premier Zag terrible. Has anyone had this experience? As soon as my phones are paid off I am leaving Verizon

Keep in mind, other cellular providers sell Zag screen protectors, too. Additionally, Zag screen protectors are guaranteed by Zag, not Verizon, and only for the screen protector, not the phone. If the screen protector is cracked, Zag will send you another one provided you send back the cracked screen. I have found the shipping charges to send back the cracked protector is about the same price as purchasing the Zag protector in the first place, making it not worth the price charged.

0 Likes