Promised credit not applied
Amy5555

We had a pretty big issue regarding a credit promised but not applied. Apparently from onset of contract there was an extra phone line on our acct. I do not know why. I cam only guess the customer service rep was attempting something. Unfortunately on our part we did not notice this one for quite awhile. The line was never used for air time or texting etc. Not one single min. Actually there was not even a phone assigned to the line! Nothing! I called an explained the crazy situation and the rep was most apologetic saying we would be credited the amount. Such relief, as it was over a year we had been paying for something we never asked for nor never used! Well, in the end they denied the credit totally! Couldn’t not explain to me why WE would ask for a dead line but simply said too much time had passed and forget it. This is unacceptable. We have a pretty big acct w Verizon but they do not value us. Imhave spent hours and hours on phone trying to resolve this issue. All I get is transferred and transferred, with a 7$ fee applied each time!! But this situation is simply not ok. An eager sales rep? Idk. But I cannot find a single person who would want to pay for a phone line but not put a phone on the line nor use it. We all have $ to burn right? I, at my wits end and would like an explanation, not a phone transfer to,yet another person that I have explain all this too. Been going on too too long. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Promised credit not applied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to take a look at this with you, Amy5555. How long was the line on the account?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes