Easiest/Best way to track location of daughter's iphone8
atomarchio1
Contributor - Level 1

I recently purchase iphone8 for my daughter which is on my family plan.  Since I use a S7 Edge, I am not familiar with iphone.

Is there a way to track the location of this phone from a desktop computer running windows?  If so, how do I do that?

Please help.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Easiest/Best way to track location of daughter's iphone8
rcschnoor
Legend

Find My iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch - Official Apple Support

Of course you will need your daughter's credentials in order to sign in to track the device.

You could also install life 360 on your phone and your daughter's iPhone. The app is available for both platforms and works great. I have 2 iPhones and 2 android phones on my plan and use this app to keep track of all devices.

Family Locator - GPS Tracker - Apps on Google Play

0 Likes
Re: Easiest/Best way to track location of daughter's iphone8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

atomarchio1 Congratulations on your new iPhone 8 purchase. We understand the importance of having to track your daughter's location from your Windows computer, and we have a great solution for you, Family Locator. Please tap in the following link for more information:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/,/

MariaV_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes