Connectivity issues after switching from T-Mobile
zackmo

I've been with Verizon since 2005, but switched to T-Mobile for a year in 2018. I'm now back with Verizon and brought the iPhone 8+ I bought from T-Mobile to Verizon. I was told before I signed up with Verizon that the phone is compatible and will work with no issues. Ever since I switched, I keep losing service and data slows to a halt. I'm now having issues with calls and texts - either they never get to my phone or they get duplicated and received 4+ times.

I walked through troubleshooting with a chat representative and tried everything they recommended - I even got a new SIM card from Verizon but that didn't help. I'm starting to think I was misled with the fact that the phone bought through T-Mobile will work without issues on Verizon. Any help and advice is appreciated because this has been a a real pain and is causing stress and unneeded missed communications.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Connectivity issues after switching from T-Mobile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your support is here zackmo! I apologize for the issues you are having with your device. While your device may be unlocked, Non VZW branded equipment isn't guaranteed to work. Some features may not function properly. This means we can still troubleshoot your issue, but we must set the proper expectation. We can cover those steps with you. Please navigate to Settings>General>About>Version. Please share the software version present on your device.   BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes