Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: sometimes my phone does not ring or sound for text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
SHAMOY81

Mine has had the same problem for over a year 1/2. Have master reset, sim card removal, checkd all settings. also it didnt work for 3 months unbeknownced to me    I had no VM notifications & my unheard unanswered vm were saved!  . 47+ calls. No alerts silent or indicators.

Now my permament VM is Apologies my iPhone 7 will not ring. Please text me, or call my land line####& pls leave a VM on my digital answering machine my apologies for the inconvenience.    

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHAMOY81, oh my that's not the experience we want you to have with your iPhone. I want to help troubleshoot this and see what's going on. I know it's a simple thing, but we want to make sure you're not in Silent Mode on your phone. There is a physical switch we want to make sure hasn't been triggered. An excellent visual guide for that switch can be found here: http://spr.ly/6588D2Hop

How did you discover you had unheard voicemail messages? When you have a voicemail, what is displaying in the Phone app on your device?

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes