my voice is muffled on iphone7
KIMFRA99
Enthusiast - Level 2

I AM COMPLETELY FRUSTRATED....ever since I upgraded from iphone6 to iphone7, people keep telling me that they can't understand me.  They say that my voice is muffled, that i sound like i'm in a tin can, or that i'm cutting in and out.  i use this phone primarily for business.  So, this is completely unacceptable.  What should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my voice is muffled on iphone7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KIMFRA99, I know how important it is to have great service on your new iPhone. I'm here to help. Where are you having this trouble? What software version are you using (settings-general-about-version)? Do you have any type of screen protector/case on your device?

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KIMFRA99
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this trouble everywhere....using IOS 10.2.1....I do have a screen protector which was recommended by and installed by Verizon person when I bought the phone.  I do have a case which is identical to the case I had with my iphone6 which did not have these problems. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the added details KIMFRA99. We definitely want to make sure your calls are going through clearly.

Have you tested the calls without the case? Are you using a headset or Bluetooth during the call?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
5XBLEST

I'm also having this same issue and Apple even replaced my phone but still having problems. I have to use my earpiece (Bluetooth) if I want people to hear me. I want my 6 back!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

5XBLEST,

We want you to be heard just as much as you do. Let's get to work. What accessories are physically attached to your device? What patterns have you noticed?

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes