iphone 7 bait switch
dangit82

I want to trade in my iphone 6 for a 7. They're offering a credit of $650 once they get my trade in. has anyone received the FULL $650 credit? I remember 2 years ago VZ pulled this bait and switch and did not honor the full credit.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 7 bait switch
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

30 days from the time of shipping Of new phone It only takes 2-3 to be received by Verizon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

The $650 credit is spread out over 2 years, so you get a credit on your monthly bill of around $27 a month for 2 years.

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

Also I believe if you upgrade lets say after 12 months that $27 credit a month stops.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

caryrae73​ is correct. Verizon is doing this very different this year. The $650 is spread over 24 payments to counter your device payments. If you payoff the phone early, or use it to upgrade in 12 months, then the credits stop.

I have 1 line I sent in a iPhone 6 for $650. I have the confirmation the phone was received by tracking, but I have not received any confirmation from Verizon nor confirmation the $650 was approved.

0 Likes
dangit82

So basically your account is neutral once they apply the credit? (you get charged $27 per month and then get credited $27 per month)?

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

Depends on what your monthly device charge is. My 128gb 7 plus I think is $35 a month so I'll pay $8 extra a month. It says it can take 2-3 billing cycles before the credit starts showing on the bill.

DRMOMMIEC
Enthusiast - Level 1

that is what i understand, too

Weth
Legend

Has anyone got any confirmation?

0 Likes
dangit82

do we get the credit for the first 2-3 cycles?

0 Likes
dangit82

do we get the credit for the FIRST 2-3 cycles before the credit starts showing on the bill?

0 Likes