incoming text messages
JKWITKO

Is there a way of turning off text messaging so that I don't get charged while on a cruise?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: incoming text messages
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Airplane Mode for the entire trip.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Airplane Mode for the entire trip.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JKWITKO, coming home from a wonderful trip with surprise charges is an experience I definitely do not want you to have, so I am happy to specify. Ann154 is correct. The only true way to not incur any charges without a travel package would be to have on Airplane Mode the whole entire trip, have the phone turned off, or have your SIM card removed.

Alternatively, you can check out the link below for international travel packages that we have available to use your call, text, and data services. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trip-planner-tool/

Akane_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes