iPhone trade-in not received
Ranand
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

i ttied to call the trade-in department About this but I could not wait beyond the hour on hold.

i dropped off the iphone 6 which was sent in via the box supplies on 10/5 at 8.09 am. So far nothing from TX shows that the department has received it. The device should have been in 10/8 as that is how long it took to get the box from TX.

Could anyone assist in getting some information?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone trade-in not received
Ranand
Enthusiast - Level 3

Final update. The phone status was never changed till a few hours ago. That was 13 days after being received and 20 days after being shipped.

As a final note I would say get the carrier receipt for the phone pickup by USPS (You can only use USPS for the Verizon trade in) and plan on 2-4 weeks for the processing. If you have a weak battery in the phone make sure to fully charge it before sending it off!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Do you have the tracking number? If not then you're at the mercy of the warehouse saying they received it. Attempt to call them again to try and see what info you can be provided. And if you have the tracking number definitely track it to see where it says it's located.

0 Likes
Ranand
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tracked it via local and national post office. They both say they its delayed because of Columbus holiday which as this Monday not last week. I cannot see the tracking but I have had some first class mail not get scanned. The local PO are not very helpful with internet mailing labels. They prefer that the cus pays and buys local.

if this does not work do other forum members have any experience. Do you need to file a theft/police report? Have already requested a trace be placed on the tracking number.

0 Likes
Ranand
Enthusiast - Level 3

so to update the status. The shipment from a typical 2  days got delayed to 7 days And was delivered today. No waiting for Verizon's trade in department to process it.

As an instruction for anyone else on any carrier don't use a drop of box it's far too risky instead get the carrier receipt and even then with the system keep track of it

0 Likes
KEVDOB26
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, I tracked mine to the TX location, but the package has definitely been delivered according to USPS. Verizon's Submission Tracker does not say it has arrived, though.

0 Likes
alan99001

mine took a week from when usps showed it delivered for Verizon to process it

0 Likes
Ranand
Enthusiast - Level 3

Alan, the website shows 2-3 days and the phone reps says 3 days typically. Was there a problem with the assessment of the phone once received?

0 Likes
Skyefall11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine has been received for over  a week and no movemnt on the processing at all. I just hope that they are underwater in iPhones and that mine was not lost. 

0 Likes
Ranand
Enthusiast - Level 3

Skyefall06 was this for the iPhone 7 promotional offer from VZW?

0 Likes
Ranand
Enthusiast - Level 3

No reciept by Verizon and the trade in department has no answer. The executive office also does not respond.

For those who have traded in under the iPhone 7 promotion has anyone received credits yet?

0 Likes