iPhone 7 bill credits - only getting on 1 line?
Mrkpow

My husband and I went into the Verizon store in Mooresville, NC on December 18, 2016. Our main goal was to purchase a new iPad Pro w/data (because Best Buy was sold out). However, once inside we were sold on the current iphone 7 promotion. Here were the details:

1. Get 2 new iPhone 7 - 128GB

2. No money down and no trade in required

3. Monthly device fee would be $31.24 for 24 months

4. Monthly bill credit of $16.24 would be issued each month for 24 months

5. Credits would start appearing 2-3 months into billing process

Here is where we are today. My husbands line has been credited for every month. But my line has yet to receive any credits. I have called CS and they say it has been sent in for "review" but the CS agent insisted that she couldn't find any promotions that didn't require a trade in. UGH...really? I have seen lots of other posts about this online and on his forum. So what's going on Verizon? I have already spent 3-4 hours on this today and I have a feeling that I am going to have to fight to get what we were promised.

We also paid off our existing phones when we did this to the tune of about $324. We wouldn't have done this unless the offer was amazing! Which now I'm starting to wonder if we were tricked? As others have said, there is nothing on our agreement that shows this promotion not were we given any paperwork. Rather we were told it would all be available to view when we logged into MyVerizon.

Right........

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 bill credits - only getting on 1 line?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's definitely important to get the bill incentive credits started, 

Mrkpow. We are here to help. I have sent you a private message in order to provide further assistance. I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BWINGO27

I have the exact same issue. Two iPhone 7's purchased at Best Buy In Rapid City, SD on December 18, 2016 under the promotion of receiving a $16 monthly bill credit for each phone. Only receiving the bill credit on one of the phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of making sure your credits are applied correctly BWINGO27. Please reply to the direct message I sent you so we can further assist.

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes