Re: iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black ship for anyone yet?
ascotinmpls

Ordered a 128GB 7 Plus in Matte Black and a 128GB 7 Plus in Silver - both ordered at 6.12am PST on the 9/9.  Email shows DELIVER BY 9/28.  Up until two days ago, website said SHIP BY 9/28 but now shows YOUR ORDER IS BEING PROCESSED - PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER.

Credit card was charged about 4hrs ago.  No shipping information and no tracking confirmation on my Fedex or UPS apps (i'm setup to receive alerts when my address is labeled on a package with both those carriers).

Friends who ordered same phones through Apple at the same time all have theirs.

0 Likes
k_sal
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the matte black 7+ 128GB on 9/9 at 8:22am PST. Original ship date was 10/5. My card was just charged earlier today, and I called 611 and it told me that my order has been processed and shipped with an estimated delivery of 2 business days! However, the order tracking page on Verizon's website still hasn't updated and still says processing with no estimated date. Have not received tracking number yet. Hopefully I get the tracking number tomorrow! I have my fingers crossed for having it before the weekend. I'm going out of state for a week on Sunday morning and don't want to wait until I get back to get my phone. I also need to change the delivery address as it is set to ship to my parents house and they live on the other side of the country from me...

0 Likes
radleymn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same as me, was charged earlier today and received a text from Verizon saying that my order has gone through, and I should get my tracking number WHEN it ships. Hoping for the same, that it ships tomorrow and gets here Saturday. Good luck, my friend. 🙂

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

i pre ordered my 256 GB matte black 7plus.  It will be here tomorrow

0 Likes
JENCAL38

Have you recieved any shipping info?

0 Likes
ascotinmpls

After getting my card charged yesterday, i got my shipping confirmation email at 5am PST this morning.  Expected delivery on Tuesday by Fedex.

0 Likes
ajesmore

I'm in the same boat.  Ordered my 7  Plus 128GB matte black on 9/10 and still waiting......looks like we can be hopeful they are shipping to people who ordered the day before we did. 

0 Likes
JONO1199
Enthusiast - Level 2

preordered the 7+ matte black 256gb on 9/9 2:10CST and it arrived yesterday. Im in Texas if that makes any difference.

0 Likes
GEOYEA85
Enthusiast - Level 2

So after all is said and done, it is scheduled to be delivered today to the changed address. Keep your fingers crossed that it arrives and I'll keep mine crossed for yours!

0 Likes
JENCAL38

I ordered 2 matte black 7+, one 32GB & one 128GB.. They charged me yesterday, but no shipping information.. Online still says processing with a ship date of 09/28

0 Likes