Re: iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black ship for anyone yet?
MICCAP18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok well here is how it all worked for me. I ordered 9/9 5:30ish am and I received a confirmation email with a deliver by 9/23. On Tues 9/20 i noticed my date of Delivery Expected 9/23 disappeared on the Verizon site. Then I seen on Wed 9/21 it said SHIPPED. I received the phone on Thursday 9/22 a day before the expected date. 

I am writing this with my new IPhone 7 Plus!  I love it and never had a Plus before and I must say I'll never go back to a smaller phone.

Good of luck to everyone and enjoy your new phones when they arrive.

CharlesBobby

Ordered mine at 5:45am CST 9/9/2016. Had an original "Deliverd by" date of 9/28. Finally saw the pending CC charge last night (9/22) and status on Verizon website changed to "Shipped"  with a UPS tracking number this morning (9/23). Tracking number doesn't yet have information available. Assuming I have an experience comparable to MICCAP18​ I expect it will be delivered Monday.

Anyone see what their shipment speed was and how long it took from the time you got a tracking number to went it was delivered? On verizon website my shipment speed was "UPSGROUND1".

0 Likes
Mylor

I pre-ordered 7+ 128 jet black on day off. Confirmation email says deliver by 10-5, but when I check order status says 9-23. Anyway, have not received any confirmation today. I know I still have to wait it out.

But, I want to let everyone know who is still waiting for their 7's or 7+'s in all colors but jet black to check realtime inventory at Apple. The site is www.istocknow.com I've been monitoring this site since last week and could have ordered any color of 7 and 7 plus other than jet black, then picked it up at my nearest Apple Store. You can browse by the map you can even see Europe which had some jet black 7 and 7plus which annoyed the heck out of me. If I saw a jet black 7 + in America which I have not, and not in my state of residence, I would have ordered for pickup, got confirmation, then called the store and have them just ship it to me. Then cancel my Verizon order which still is in non complete state technically.

Not all phones will be in stock when you check even though the map might say. But when you click pick up at store it will be green which is in stock. I could have bought five or six at various different times. But I really love that jet black.

Anway I hope this helps others who want their phones right now, other then jet black. Apple has them and we don't. I remember reading about how the iPhone sale pre-orders went, being up at Sprint and T-mobile when it came to the president of Verizon it was business as usual. Now I know why they are so behind.

0 Likes
STROLLER89

THERE IS HOPE!   I ordered mine 9/9 at around 11 am, and my estimated ship date was 9/28. But when I got on this morning it said my phone had been shipped on 9/22. Hopefully some are being shipped out faster.

0 Likes
JENCAL38

I'm in the same boat... Hoping it comes tomorrow! Lol

0 Likes
goldylocks1415

Yes. I ordered the Matte Black in 128gb and 256gb.  Both shipped on Monday September 19th and both phones arrived on Wednesday the 21st!!

0 Likes
Chet-NYC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered on the 10th at my local Verizon store.  Ship date still says Oct 12th.   I also ordered two 4.7" iPhone 7 32gb black that arrived about a week or so later.

There was a delay on shipments due to shipping problems-Wide iPhone 7 availability expected at Apple retail by Oct. 8, international freight logjam to blame  Not sure if this affected Verizon.

SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

any updates from anybody???

NOTHING here!!!!

Ordered 9/10 around 9:30am with a ship date of 10/12.

Is anybody with the 7+ 128GB Matte Black getting their phone ahead of schedule?

0 Likes
Mohigh_04
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine still says 10/12 and it is pending

0 Likes