Re: iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black ship for anyone yet?
GEOYEA85
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have to admit that this entire process is annoying to say the least. I ordered my iPhone 7+ matte black on 9/9 and got the confirmation at 8:58 AM EST with an expected delivery date by 9/23. I checked earlier this week and that changed to "ship by 9/23" which was a bit annoying but okay, no big deal. I called Verizon last night as I am out of town on an unscheduled trip to see if I could redirect the package to my hotel. I was told the only option would be to cancel the order and replace the order, but then it wouldn't ship till November. I made it crystal clear that I did not want to do this and that I would figure it out with the expected delivery Friday. The Verizon rep told me to keep checking my order status and once it goes to shipped, to call them back and they "might" be able to redirect the package but the earlier I reach out, the better. I checked the status today and the date of 9/23 is gone and now it simply says "your order is being processed. Please check back later for additional information." What? Did it ship? Is it delayed? Did some clown from Verizon cancel the order? Trying to get in touch with Verizon support, without calling, is like trying to get in contact with the President of the United States....Ridiculous. Come on Verizon, get your act together since people that ordered after me are getting their phones before me. Not cool, not cool at all.....

MARKRI37

Lol, I ordered mine the day it was officially released.... what a mistake. Mine says it will ship by 10/19. Wish me luck!

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

Mine actually says shipped

0 Likes
savage375646
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered 9/9 at about 0400 est and I got originally a 23rd..the dripped to 9/28..impatienty waiting..

0 Likes
CHRALL90
Enthusiast - Level 1

And your original ship date was 9/28 - right? Mine is too! I'm really hoping my says shipped soon as well. Still says "processing" with the ship date of 9/28.... When does your tracking number say you'll get it?

0 Likes
MICCAP18
Enthusiast - Level 2

At first the tracking didn't show anything at all. Then last night it showed in wasnt far but still no ETA. Now I just checked this morning and it's coming today.

bigboobz
Enthusiast - Level 2

That was great news for you. One would assume considering all Verizon does is sell phones that they'd know what they're doing over there. NAH.

Have a deliver date of 9/23 on my preorder confirmation. I don't know about you guys but "deliver" to me means thats the day I get my hands on it. To the rocket scientists and brains surgeons at Verizon that means it might ship on or after that day. I'm so annoyed with their lack of caring and trying. If it wasn't going to ship until my delivery day I should have been notified.

GEOYEA85
Enthusiast - Level 2

So last night my card was charged! I am thinking great! I call Verizon as I need to redirect the package to a different address due to being out of town on an unplanned business trip. I get the package rerouted (I Think) and ask when it will arrive. The rep tells me that it is scheduled to ship on 9/23. So I say "great, will it be delivered on Saturday then?" to which she responds, "no, Friday." I politely ask how the ship date and delivery date could possibly be the same and she just tells me that I will have it on 9/23. I check my account to get tracking information (so I can confirm that the package is being redirected) and it still says "Processing." So I am back to being thoroughly confused. Ugh

0 Likes
bigboobz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Reps stories don't seem to match up. A few days ago they assured me it would be delivered Friday 9/23. 2 days ago they assured it me it would ship 9/21 for a 9/23 delivery. Yesterday it was supposed to ship today and now they're assuring me it will ship on the delivery day 9/23 for a delivery day of sometime after 9/23.

They're not too bright at Verizon.

CHRALL90
Enthusiast - Level 1

So my order that had a ship by date of 9/28 just went to "processing" and my card was charged!  

0 Likes