Why dates changed and no tracking yet??
MICCAP18
Enthusiast - Level 2

I preordered the IPhone 7 Plus 128g on the morning of 9/9 at 5am. Confirmation email said delivery by 9/23. Then my wife and daughter preordered on 9/10 a Black 32 and  rose gold 32. Same date. Now when you check order it says same for mine but my wife's no date at all. Weird.

Now a friend of mine preordered on Monday 9/12 late in the day. He already got his tracking number for a 9/16 delivery. What gives?  He just ordered the Black 7 32g.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why dates changed and no tracking yet??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICCAP18, we want to ensure you'll know when your new iPhone device will be received. The confirmation email will always be the most accurate information on when that device is anticipated to be received. If the date is changed to an earlier/later time, a new email will be received with those details. You can contact our customer service team via *611 send from your VZW handset, DM us @VZWsupport via Twitter or Private Message us on Facebook Page http://bit.ly/2ac96Zh to make sure the date you have is the same one we have for you.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes