cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why Is The Volume So Low On My iPhone 7?

JEFSTO62
Miembro

I just received my new iPhone 7 (previously had an iPhone 6) and the volume in the earpiece is way too quiet! I have the volume all the way up and it's still not loud enough. I started having the same problem with my old phone, but I thought it was just because it was old. I tried a friend's iPhone and the volume was much louder for her. Is it something in my settings? I don't understand.. please help. I'm tired of having every phone call on speaker!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (4)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Volume Not Loud Enough

Community Manager
Community Manager

JEFSTO62,

Congratulations on the new iPhone 7! I’m saddened to see that the volume is so low on this device. Let’s make sure we check a few things. New phones come with a light film overlay on the screen. Was that removed? Please go to Settings, Sound & Haptics. While in that screen, please make sure that the volume is all the way up. Do you have a case or cover on your phone? If so, what happens when you remove the case or cover? Does the volume sound better?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

JEFSTO62,

Congratulations on the new iPhone 7! I’m saddened to see that the volume is so low on this device. Let’s make sure we check a few things. New phones come with a light film overlay on the screen. Was that removed? Please go to Settings, Sound & Haptics. While in that screen, please make sure that the volume is all the way up. Do you have a case or cover on your phone? If so, what happens when you remove the case or cover? Does the volume sound better?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

JEFSTO62
Miembro

That fixed my problem - thanks!

0 Me gusta