Who else was in line for the Iphone 7+
JERWIL27

I was told on 9/16/2016 that if I order the gold IPHONE 7+ 128gb I would get it by 9/19/2016 so I ordered it and I have called the store all week then they finally told me to check my email and I can look it up myself. So I did that is when I found out that it said 10/19/2016 not 9/19/2016 which if I new I would have to wait that long I would not have placed the order and paid off my old phone. Very disappointed with Verizon. As well I was in line on 9/16/2016 for two hours then at 8 o'clock they opened the store and said they had no iphones 7+ at all. Two hours in line 8th person in line for a phone they was not selling.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Who else was in line for the Iphone 7+
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

Jerwil27, I know that it had to be hard to stand in line for two hours just to find out the phone was unavailable. The stores do have very limited stock on the 128GB phones, so that is why there is better chance of getting one though shipping. We apologize for the delay you are experiencing in shipping. If you find a store with the phone that you want, and they can hold it for you then we can cancel your pre-order and let you pick-up the phone in- store.

You will have to reach out to us via *611 or 800-922-0204.

MarcusS_VZW

0 Likes
JERWIL27

DO I CALL AROUND TO THE STORES OR WOULD CUSTOMER SERVICES BE ABLE TO HELP. I AM MORE UPSET AT THE FACE THAT THEY TOLD ME A DATE THAT WAS WRONG AND WHEN THEY GOT TRIED OF ME CALLING THEY TOLD ME ABOUT HOW I CAN CHECK MY EMAIL FOR THE SHIPPING INFORMATION.

0 Likes
BRASTE34

I went in later in the day on 9/16 and was told the same thing from my store. I ordered a matte black 128gb 7 plus and it was expected to ship on 10/26. Today I cancelled my order and upgraded it to the 256gb and will have it within the next two days. If you don't mind paying a little more each month, I would suggest cancelling your current preorder. They also honored the Promotion even though it is no longer going on for trading in my iPhone 6 Plus. Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
DARKSOUL78644

I did the exact same thing you did. I had originally ordered the same phone phone as u did and than I saw the 256 was available. I cancelled my original order and went with the 256. It's been shipped n I will have it in about two days also.

0 Likes
JERWIL27

THANKS I ENDED UP ORDERING THE 128 GB ROSE GOLD I DIDNT WANT  ROSE GOLD BUT IT WAS AVAILABLE AND I GOT IT THE NEXT DAY FROM BESTBUY

0 Likes
JERWIL27

THANKS I ENDED UP ORDERING THE 128 GB ROSE GOLD I DIDNT WANT  ROSE GOLD BUT IT WAS AVAILABLE AND I GOT IT THE NEXT DAY FROM BESTBUY

0 Likes