Where is my trade in?
kmlobkovich

My iPhone 7 trade in ($220) was delivered to the Verizon return facility on Wednesday 12/05 morning, confirmed with UPS tracking. The status of my trade in has not been updated on the Verizon webpage since 11/26 when I created the shipping label. I have talked to countless Verizon reps and have gotten no help but rather more frustrated with the whole situation. Shouldn't the status on the Verizon page be updated? I don't want to be penalized/lose the trade in value because it "wasn't delivered within 15 days" when my order was received well before 15 days.

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: Where is my trade in?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know what is going on, kmlobkovich. We definitely want to get to the bottom of what is going on with the Trade-In. It does take time for the Trade-In to process. Did you participate in a promotion for this? 

ElizabethC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures other's can benefit from our conversation. Thanks inadvance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern to get your trade in promotion. We want to make sure you can figure out what is going on. Is this the link, https://www.verizonwireless.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus#/, you are using to check your status? Have you received any email updates on the trade in? What promotion were you trying to take advantage of?

JavierMD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kmlobkovich

I was not participating in any promotion, just simply trading in my old phone.

0 Likes
kmlobkovich

That is the link I am using to check the status. I have not received any email with any updates. I was not taking advantage of any promotions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kmlobkovich, We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, ASAP. Please contact our Trade-In department regarding your trade-in status. They can be reached at 877-247-3844.

Cheyenne_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern to find your Trade in. You can contact our Trade in department at, (800) 416-8894. They can help you find your trade in and more information on what is going on. Let us know if you are able to get in contact with our agents.

JavierMD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HOLBIN82
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue and it seems like this is a scam going on with Verizon. They received my phone and it was deemed to match my description but no matter how many CS reps no one seems to know what happened to my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HOLBIN82, we don’t want you to feel that way. If you’ve traded in a device to us, we want to make sure you’re getting the value for the device. Can you let me know the value you were given for your trade-in? How did you confirm it was received by VZW?

John_VZW

0 Likes